The Rifter 84
The Rifter® is all about new ideas, pushing the envelope, trying new things and alternative methods, rules and approaches to create epic adventure! There is no one way to look at things. Open your mind to the infinite possibilities.
This issue focuses on dark places, monsters, magic, and the supernatural just in time for the Halloween season.
- Golems in the Myst, source material for Rifts® by Greg Diaczyk.
- The Kingdom of Raf-Chalon for the Palladium Fantasy RPG® by Glen Evans.
- The Dark City of Cascade for Heroes Unlimited™ by Matt Reed, inspired by the work of Erick Wujcik.
- Spellbound O.C.C. for Nightbane® RPG by Ian Herbert.
- All Quiet on the Western... What? An Adventure for Beyond the Supernatural™ by Kyle Osterberg.
- The Dimma, a short story and new monster for Beyond the Supernatural™ by Steven Dawes.
- John Zeleznik cover.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- 96 pages – Cat. No. 184.