Splicers® is a science fiction role-playing game set on a devastated world where machines rule, and human beings are vermin who are hunted and exterminated. The human struggle is complicated by a nano-virus that instantly turns metal objects touched by human flesh into killing machines. Consequently, humans have been forced to turn to organic technology to battle the world-dominating machines if they hope to reclaim any portion of their planet back for themselves.
- The human resistance, their genetically spliced weapons and power armor, secret cities and plans to retake their world.
- The machine mind that rules from on high and commands its robot legions like a psychotic general.
- The nano-plague and its ramifications.
- Human O.C.C.s, strongholds and world background.
- A stand-alone role-playing game heavy on science fiction.
- Mega-Damage system - compatible with Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, and Phase World®.
Cat. No. 200
Page Count: 224 pages.
Cover: Mark Evans.
Interior Art: Clark, Dudley, Walton, Okamura and others.
Written by: Carmen Bellaire with additional text and rules by Kevin Siembieda.
We Also Recommend
Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition RPG: Blood Sigils Sourcebook (expected in stock on 27th February)
Starfinder Flip-Mat: Living Starships (expected in stock on 27th February)
Cypher System RPG: Rust and Redemption (expected in stock on 27th February)
Vaesen: The Lost Mountain Saga + complimentary PDF (expected in stock on 27th February)