SpaceCorp: Ventures is the first module for SpaceCorp: 2025-2300AD, the game of exploring and developing the Solar System and beyond. SpaceCorp: Ventures introduces unique enterprises via fourteen HQ mats, each putting a player in control of a different corporation, agency, or institution with its own capabilities and missions. Each HQ assigns specific start cards, Infra, advantages, and limitations for all three eras. These advantages and limitations evolve in Planeteers and Starfarers, and each HQ has a special, alternate final profit option at game end.
In addition, at the start of each era, one player selects an eighth contract to be fulfilled, adding an additional way to gain profit and complete the era.
Ten of the fourteen HQ mats can be flipped over to play the SpaceCorp solitaire game with an enhanced HQ against the competition AI.Contents:
- 14 double-sided HQ Boards
- 27 cards
- One contract disc
- One updated solitaire player aid
- One rulebook
-description from publisher's website
- Allied Transit: Specializes in spaceports and transportation networks.
- Humanistics: Movement opposed to genetic adaptation, populating space with “pure” humans.
- InfraMaxx: More deep space infrastructure for all, if you need it, we have it.
- Next Generation: Rapidly adapting humanity for living in the stars.
- Nova Capital: Investing and speculating on others’ space ventures.
- Polaris GCI: Enhanced multi-use base-building capabilities.
- Stellar Security: Keeping you safe in the stars, for a price.
- Source: Grant, "Interview with John Butterfield Designer of SpaceCorp: Ventures from GMT Games", The Player's Aid, 2021-02-08