Shadows of Esteren: Melwan
Intended for Game Leaders and Players, this Shadows of Esteren book Through a narrative exposition, Melwan takes you on a journey with Neala the focuses on Melwan, the vale adjacent to Dearg’s. Half-RPG supplement, half- bard as your guide. As a typical mountain vale, Melwan’s landscape is varied, made artbook, it will take you to the heart of a Tri-Kazelian land, in an atmosphere at the of cliffs, forests, and swamps dominated by an ancient castle. Travelers who stop at same time intimistic and mysterious. the village’s inn for a night or two only have the faintest idea of what is going on in the region.
This supplement includes plentiful worldbuilding material and many game aids, such as:
- Tales of Fur and Feathers. Old classics of the peninsula told by bards for the delight of both children and adults, these moral or satirical tales depict animals going through stories that reflect human situations and preoccupations.
- Fauna and Flora. The locals have developed many ways of gathering and fashioning food, clothes, and utilities from their environment, adapting themselves to the current season and surrounding biomes.
- Concocting Potions. Gwylmith, Morphene, Searbhase, and Tearmane are some of the typical medicinal plants of Tri-Kazel. A game aid dedicated to herbalism provides several examples of therapeutic concoctions that Players can make and use.
- Supply Incidents. In Tri-Kazel, a simple shopping anomaly can become the starting point of a veritable adventure.
- Bestiary of Melwan. Learn more about the local fauna, and discover the powerful Mórbear and the murderous Guilthas Man—a Feond.