Rifts: World Book 6: South America
Explore the jungles of South America and discover the secrets of biomancy, living power armor, anti-monster cyborgs, bio-modified female super-warriors, reptilian D-Bees, pincer warriors, voodoo priests, and dark conspiracies. Plus, pirates, insectoid D-Bees, dragons, new weapons and equipment, magic, adventure and more!
- Over 20 new O.C.C.s and R.C.C.s including the Amazon warrior, Monster Hunter, Lizard Men, Flying Tigers, Felinoids, minions of Inix, pirates, warriors and more.
- Biomancer O.C.C., bio-weaponry, and Biomancy magic.
- Voodoo magic, priests, spirits and characters.
- New Kittani power armor and weapons, plus other high tech and magic weapons and equipment.
- World information includes legendary El Dorado, Pyramid City, The Land of the Lizard Men, The Splugorth of Atlantis, The Pirate Kingdom, vampire wars, slavers, D-Bees and monsters.
- Cover by Brom. Interior art by Brom, Kevin Long, Roger Petersen, and Vince Martin.
- Written by: C.J. Carella; additional text by Siembieda.
- 160 pages.
- Cat. No. 814; I.S.B.N. 0-916211-71-1
We Also Recommend
Dungeons & Dragons: Adventure Grid - Pre-Order Special Price! - Expected release date 17th October 2017
5th Edition Fantasy: A7 - Beneath the Despairing Stone (expected in stock on 22nd August)
Numenera: Jade Colossus - Ruins of the Prior Worlds (release date 23rd August)
Traveller: Reach Adventure 4 - The Last Flight of the Amuar (expected in stock on 22nd August)