A complete role-playing game set in a unique realm of high fantasy and epic adventure that has thrilled fans for decades. All the fantasy elements you'd expect are there, but spun in ways that you may not expect. Magic has replaced science. The elder races of Dwarves, Elves and Titans have given way to the rise of humanity and the Wolfen Empire. Meanwhile the monster races - Goblins, Orcs, Ogres and Trolls - lay claim to the Old Kingdom, from which they launch their pillaging raids. And that's just the beginning.
- 13 different races available to player characters, from human to Wolfen, Changeling, Elf, Dwarf, Ogre, Troll, Goblin, and many others.
- 25 Occupational Character Classes to select from.
- Magic unlike any you've ever seen before.
- 300+ Wizard and Warlock spells.
- 80+ psionic powers.
- 40 magic items plus magic potions, powders and fumes.
- 20 Curses and magical Faerie Foods.
- The Summoner and the circles of power and summoning at his command.
- The Diabolist and his Runes, Wards and Power Words.
- The Mind Mage, Psi-Mystic, Psi-Healer and Psi-Sensitive.
- Poisons, herbs, potions and magic components.
- Men at arms with punch and power.
- Holy Swords and Rune Weapons.
- 100,000 years of history.
- A complete game with all the rules you need to play (additional sourcebooks, characters, abilities and settings optional).
- 336 pages - Cat. No. 450.