The Unspeakable Oath: Old Ones Rising + complimentary PDF
OLD ONES RISING compiles issues 18 through 21 of The Unspeakable Oath, the Ennie Award-winning magazine of Cthulhu Mythos role-playing games. It includes:
Eight ready-to-play scenarios:
- For Call of Cthulhu, “Dog Will Hunt,” “Suited and Booted,” “She Just Couldn’t Stay Away (No, No),” and “The Man With a Thousand Faces.”
- For Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game, “Let’s Learn Aklo!”
- For Trail of Cthulhu, “The Brick Kiln.”
- For Cthulhu Dark, “Sukakpak,” plus the core Cthulhu Dark rules.
- For Fiasco, the playset “Unaussprechlichen Klutzen.”
Arcane artifacts, mysterious manuscripts, and scenario seeds for any campaign.
Feature articles to deepen your gaming and horrify your players:
- The corrupt Egyptian pharaoh Nephren-Ka.
- The Chapel of Contemplation, which expands on the classic scenario “The Haunting.”
- The horrors of the Dust Bowl.
- A modern-day occultist in over her head.
- The loathsome paramours of Y’golonac.
- The historical Assassins.
- “Directives from A-Cell” for Delta Green.
And more. The Old Ones lurk, even now as one with your guarded tabletop—and they hunger.