Modern AGE Basic Rulebook
Enter the Modern AGE!
Leap into exciting adventure in any era from the Industrial Revolution to the modern day and beyond. The Modern AGE roleplaying game allows you to shape the setting to suit your style—whether it’s gritty action or high adventure, urban fantasy or a dystopian future. With a new, classless character-building system, twenty levels of advancement, and optional rules for psychic and magic powers, you can create the heroes your world needs. Along with an innovative stunt system, rules for thrilling chases, and an introductory adventure, you’ll find all the action you’re after inside the Modern AGE Basic Rulebook.
The Modern AGE RPG features:
- A classless implementation of the Adventure Game Engine. Develop characters based on their backgrounds and experiences across 20 levels of advancement.
- Focuses, talents, and specializations like Investigator, Hacker, and Martial Artist let you customize your character.
- Fast-paced combat featuring modern weapons and high-octane vehicle chases.
- A game based around action, exploration, and social stunts. Roll doubles on three six-sided dice and something cool happens!
- Arcane magic and psychic powers for modern era games.
- Advice for first time and veteran Game Masters, including ways to customize the system for gritty stories, two-fisted pulp, and cinematic high adventure.
- Sample antagonists and other non-player characters, and an introductory adventure: everything you need to start playing right away.
Use Modern AGE in the campaign setting of your choice, including the World of Lazarus, based on Greg Rucka’s creator-owned comic series of near-future feudalism, or use it to run adventures in the world you create. Grab three six-sided dice, and you’re ready to play in the Modern AGE!
We Also Recommend
Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Core Rulebook Giftset - pre-order (expected October 2018)
Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica - pre-order (expected November 2018)
Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica Dice - pre-order (expected November 2018)
Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica Maps and Miscellany - pre-order (expected November 2018)