Mausritter: the Estate Adventure Collection
Huge and ancient, a mountain of stone. It stood even when the most wizened of mouse elders were young. The Estate dominates the landscape for miles around.
Nestled under the floorboards, the mouse settlement of Brickport, is beset by trouble on every side.
Above, huge creatures pace. The vicious cat-witch Sabrina jealously guards her domain. Outside, in the fields and pond and orchard, even stranger events are afoot. Can you help save the settlement before it’s too late, or will it be swallowed by the chaos that surrounds it?
More to explore than ever before
- Escape indoctrination in The Chapel of Eternal Peace by Diogo Nogueira.
- Don't get burned by The Ember Tree by L.F. OSR
- Cure the Queen's handmaiden in Fruit of the Orchard by Madeleine Ember.
- Try not to get eaten by the Giant Snake is in the Sewer by @gnarledmonster
- Find the sludge-coated crown in Mush Rush by Bodie H.
- Battle mutant rats in Science & Sorrow by Nate Treme.
- Race to win the prize of the Song of the Frogacle by Ema Acosta.
- Bend time within The Ticking Tower by Josiah S. Moore.
- Rescue the captive from the Tower of Soot by Lazy Litch.
- Master the magic of The Wizard of Arms and Armour by Amanda Lee Franck.
- Unearth the curse of Workers Work, Rulers Rule by @skullfungus
Each presented in beautiful fully-illustrated postcard format, with included Item and Condition cards.
The set includes:
- Eleven modules in postcard format
- Eleven sheets with punch-out item & condition cards
- Dry-erase pen marker
- Campaign booklet
- Map of the Estate & Brickport