KULT RPG: Taroticum & Other Tales
Hardcover Scenario book
Taroticum and Other Tales contains seven stand-alone scenarios for KULT: Divinity Lost. They are set in different times and locations and explore different parts of the Kult mythos. The scenarios are all designed to be quick and easy to pick up and play.
- Taroticum - Taroticum revolves around a deck of Tarot cards that has the power to manipulate the Illusion. Set in London in 1892 and in 1992, in Inferno, and close to Achlys where time has ceased to exist.
- Oakwood Heights - November 2016. We follow a group of people from the Detroit DA’s office and the local Police Force partaking in a crime scene reconstruction. Soon we learn that everyone has a hidden agenda as the story unfolds.
- La Cena - Miami 1973. The Cruz family is preparing a seven course dinner for their eldest son who is returning from Cuba with the last Freedom Flight. The city trembles in the summer heat and so are the tensions and hidden frustration in the Cruz family.
- The Summit - The Monarch, a skyscraper existing in Elysium as well as in Inferno. A borderland of struggle and violence. Each floor is filled with gruesome scenes and madness and in the top floor the Architect of this mad construction awaits.
- Island of the Dead - On the 12th of June 2013, flight DY13001 leaves Bangkok, Thailand. After just over an hour it crashes into the stormy sea. A few survivors drift ashore on a remote island. They have to adapt and survive in the strange jungle and try to get away before the island will devour them.
- Laraine Estate - In the late summer of 2018, a famous youtuber and urban explorer goes missing while breaking into the Laraine Estate, an old mansion with a long history. Deep beneath the old mansion something lurks, and drives people into lust and perversions.
- The Atrocity Exhibition - At an exclusive midnight showing at the Cecil Torne Art Centre in the autumn of 2017, the complete works of Guy Vaquelines entire Triumph De La Mort collection will be displayed. What no ones knows is that the paintings are infused with magic and bringing them together like this will have unexpected consequences.
ABOUT KULT: DIVINITY LOST
In KULT: DIVINITY LOST, the world around us is a lie. Mankind is trapped in an Illusion. We do not see the great citadels of Metropolis towering over our highest skyscrapers. We do not hear the screams from the forgotten cellar where hidden stairs take us to Inferno. We do not smell the blood and burnt flesh from those sacrificed to long forgotten Gods. But some of us see glimpses from beyond the veil. We have this strange feeling that something is not right—the ramblings of a madman in the subway seems to carry a hidden message, and, when thinking about it, our reclusive neighbor doesn’t appear to be completely human when we pass in the hallway. By slowly discovering the truth about our prison, our captors, and our hidden pasts, we can finally awaken from our induced sleep and take control of our destiny.
KULT: DIVINITY LOST is a reboot of the highly acclaimed and infamous contemporary horror role-playing game “Kult”, originally released a quarter of a century ago, in 1991. This anniversary version of the game features a completely new rule-set, and the setting is updated to present day. Escape your nightmares, strike bargains with demons, and try to stay alive in a world full of pain, torture, and death. KULT: Divinity Lost is published by Swedish game publisher Helmgast, under license from Cabinet Entertainment (owner of the KULT trademark).