Infinity The Roleplaying Game: Adventures in the Human Sphere + complimentary PDF
This book comes with a free PDF version courtesy of the publisher in conjunction with the “Bits & Mortar“ scheme. A link from which the PDF can be downloaded will be emailed to the address you enter at the checkout once we have confirmed payment, which will normally be within 2 working days* of receipt of orders for products that are currently in stock. (*not including Sundays or UK national holidays). PLEASE NOTE - you will need to enter a valid email address at checkout in order to receive the PDF.
From the unreachable boardrooms of the Hyperpowers to the cold asteroids of Human Edge, and the bright allure of Maya to the dark corners of Arachne, intrigues and confrontations take place across every aspect of the Human Sphere. New plots, counteroffensives, and plans for subterfuge are deployed with a frantic pace even ALEPH would struggle to process.
Walking an infinitesimally thin line amidst the political, social and physical turmoil, 0-12 agents are tasked with containing the chaos before it escalates, allowing regular citizens of the Human Sphere to live their lives blissfully unaware of the dangers that threaten to unravel the delicate balance of powers.
Adventures in the Human Sphere provides a collection of far-reaching missions, each designed to thrust your agents into the path of machinations and conflicts that jeopardise the fragile alliances which bind humanity together.
- Immerse yourself in the Infinity Roleplaying Game with ten independent adventures that run the length and breadth of the Human Sphere, from Sol to Human Edge.
- New adversaries to add to your rosters including the Hungries of the Combined Army, and brutal Kyrgyz Mafia.
- In-depth maps of key locations, quantronic networks, and social interactions that underpin the conflicts within this rich array of locations.
- Comprehensive Wilderness of Mirrors objectives for each adventure, with specific plot hooks for each faction.
- Advice on extending both scenes and adventures, so that these missions become a springboard for your own expanded campaigns.