Heroes Unlimited: Century Station
Century Station™ is a compelling cityscape described and mapped. It is a great location to base a Heroes Unlimited™ campaign or a place to visit. The 51 superhuman villains, some of whom are members of villain teams, provide instant antagonists that can be dropped into any game at any time. Likewise, the 40 dynamic heroes can be used as NPCs (Non-Player Characters) or as pre-generated player characters, plus there are weapons, equipment and adventure ideas galore. All ready for you to incorporate into your campaign in an instant.
Each villain and hero provides Game Masters with ideas for adventure, because each description presents the villain's or hero's origin, motivation and goals. Century Station™ and Villains Unlimited™ are both excellent resources for gadgets, weapons and inspiration for creating your own heroes, villains and conflicts.
- 51 villains completely statted out.
- 40 heroes and lawmen to use as NPCs or pre-generated player characters.
- The District of Century Station, its history, purpose, problems, and notable locations mapped and described.
- Dozens of gadgets and weapons.
- Endless adventure.
- Cover by John Zeleznik. Interior art by Wilson and others.
- Written by Bill Coffin. Additional text by Siembieda.
- 224 pages - Cat. No. 517.
We Also Recommend
Ryuutama: Natural Fantasy Roleplay (Standard Edition) + complimentary PDF