Sentinel Comics: The Roleplaying Game: Guise Book
In Sentinel Comics: The Roleplaying Game — The Guise Book, you'll find a plethora of ridiculous charaters, wacky hijinks, dangerous (but often still silly) foes, and more! The first chapter has helpful advice for SCRPG players and GMs alike, and the book also includes two full (possibly hilarious) adventures! Check out The Guise Book, because Guise says it's the best book, after all.
Warning: this book is SILLY!
The fun-loving and fun-having hero Guise is here, and he’s brought friends! According to this bizarre bunch, Sentinel Comics: The Roleplaying Game needs more humor, and this book is just the place to make it happen!
This supplemental book contains:
- Advice for bringing humor into your SCRPG scenes!
- Two complete(ly ridiculous) adventures!
- More heroes, villains, minions, and lieutenants than you
- can shake a stick at (depending on your stick-shaking abilities)!
- A tour of Guise’s apartment!
- A semi-functional appendix!
- And more!
Guise may be a silly hero, but he’s serious about saving the day! Join him and his fellow wacky heroes as they form the Neighborhood Watch and defeat the ne’er-do-wells that threaten your home, your city, and your produce!
Requires the Sentinel Comics: The Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook to play.