Diplomacy (2022 refresh)
For 2-7 players, ages 12+, playing time around 6 hours.
The Avalon Hill Diplomacy cooperative board game is a game of negotiation, cunning, and deceit. Through making deals and forming alliances, you'll expand your empire over pre-World War I Europe. You'll have to watch your back as you make and break deals, un-hatch traitorous plots, negotiate, and outwit others to gain dominance of the continent. It's a strategy game in which players must rely on their own cunning and cleverness, not the luck of the dice, to determine the outcome. It's a great choice for those who love multi-player strategy games, European political games, and cooperative board games.
- COOPERATIVE TABLE TOP BOARD GAME: A strategy board game of international intrigue, trust, and treachery, set at the turn of the twentieth century, prior to World War I
- NEGOTIATE AND OUTWIT: Through negotiations, alliances, and intrigue, you'll seek to expand your empire over pre-World War I Europe. Success hinges not on the luck of the dice, but cunning and cleverness
- A STRUGGLE FOR SUPREMECY: Play as one of the great powers of Europe prior to World War I: Great Britain, France, Austria-Hungary, Germany, Italy, Russia or Turkey
- OVER 300 PLAYING PIECES: The Avalon Hill Diplomacy strategy game includes 315 playing pieces including 84 fleets, 84 armies, and 147 control markers
- IMMERSIVE NARRATIVE: Experience an exciting night of tabletop gameplay!
This strategy board game with a European political theme is for 2-7 players, ages 12 and up, and takes about 6 hours to play
We Also Recommend
Magic: The Gathering - Arena Starter Kit 2022 (expected in stock on 31st May)