Deep Magic (5E)
Command 700 New Spells for 5th Edition!
No matter how you slice it, magic is at the heart of fantasy—and nothing says magic like a massive tome of spells. This tome collects, updates, tweaks, and expands spells from years of the Deep Magic for Fifth Edition series—more than 700 new and revised spells. And it adds a lot more:
- 19 divine domains from Beer to Mountain and Speed to Winter;
- 13 new wizard specialties, such as the elementalist and the timekeeper;
- 6 new sorcerous origins, including the Aristocrat and the Farseer;
- 3 otherworldly patrons for warlocks, including the Sibyl;
- expanded treatments of familiars and other wizardly servants;
- and much more!
This 356-page tome is not just for wizards, warlocks, and sorcerers. Deep Magic also expands the horizons of what’s possible for bards, clerics, druids, and even rangers and paladins. It offers something new for every spellcasting class! With these new spells and options, your characters (or your villains) can become masters of winter magic, chaos magic, or shadow magic. Seek out hidden colleges and academies of lost lore. Learn new runes, hieroglyphs, and cantrips to break down the walls of reality, or just bend them a bit.
Deep Magic contains nothing but magic from start to finish!