Conan: The Wanderer + complimentary PDF
Welcome to the mysterious East!
DANGER BREEDS CAUTION, AND ONLY A WARY MAN LIVES LONG IN THAT WILD COUNTRY WHERE THE HOT VENDHYAN PLAINS MEET THE CRAGS OF THE HIMELIANS. AN HOUR’S RIDE WESTWARD OR NORTHWARD AND ONE CROSSED THE BORDER AND WAS AMONG THE HILLS WHERE MEN LIVED BY THE LAW OF THE KNIFE.
Conan the Wanderer is an essential guide to the kingdoms of the East, a land barely explored by Conan during his illustrious lifetime. Nowhere in the Hyborian world is such a rich and varied array of countries, ranging from the rocky hills of Afghulistan, to the untamed steppes of Hyrkania, to the steaming jungles of Khitai, to the opulent palaces of old Vendhya.
This 120 page PDF source book contains:
- New homelands, castes, talents, backgrounds, stories, and gear for wanderers.
- New character archetypes: Beggar, Court Official, Emissary, Horse Nomad, Mystic, and Vagabond.
- A gazetteer covering the kingdoms to the East: Ghulistan, Hyrkania, Iranistan, Kosala, Vendhya, and mysterious Khitai.
- The strange and terrible magic of the East, where the denizens of Yag are worshipped as gods.
- Secrets of ominous Mount Yimsha, home to the fearsome Black Circle.
- Statistics for Conan the Wanderer, as he explores kingdoms far from his homeland.
- Art and maps produced by new and renowned Conan artists.
- Developed with leading Conan scholars, this is the place for adventure in the Far East of the Hyborian Age, as Howard might have imagined it!
This book requires the Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of corebook to use.
©2020 Conan Properties International LLC (“CPI”). Conan, Conan The Barbarian, Hyboria and related logos, characters, names, and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks or registered trademarks of CPI. All rights reserved. Robert E. Howard and related logos, characters, names, and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks or registered trademarks of Robert E. Howard Properties, Inc. All rights reserved.
The 2d20 system and Modiphius Logos are copyright Modiphius Entertainment Ltd.
2015–2020. All 2d20 system text is copyright Modiphius Entertainment Ltd.
Any unauthorized use of copyrighted material is illegal. Any trademarked names are used in a fictional manner; no infringement is intended.
This is a work of fiction. Any similarity with actual people and events, past or present, is purely coincidental and unintentional except for those people and events described in an historical context.