Cluedo Escape: Treachery at Tudor Mansion
- Contents: 6 plastic pieces, 6 gameboards, 2 secret envelopes, 1 unknown object, 124 cards and game guide.
- Treachery at Tudor Mansion offers the thrill of the classic murder mystery game, Cluedo, in a dynamic escape room board game.
- Join forces and use your detective skills to escape the mansion before police arrive, then work together to solve the mystery
- The gameboard builds and changes, exposing rooms and clues as players solve puzzles that unlock the mansion.
- Track down clues for the final solve. The more clues players gather the easier it'll be to make the correct accusation
- It's a murder mystery game that'll draw friends and family into a story they won't forget.
You're a guest at Mr Black's mansion when suddenly you hear a scream, the lights go out and you find Mr Black dead! You and your fellow players are then put to the test: work together to escape the mansion, as well as determine who killed Mr Black, where they did it and with what weapon. The Cluedo Escape Treachery at Tudor Mansion Escape & Solve Mystery board game offers classic Cluedo characters and story in a fascinating escape room experience.
Players move their pieces around the gameboard that's built room-by- room as they investigate the mansion, draw cards, solve puzzles, unlock new rooms, and use deduction to uncover clues. After escaping the mansion, players review the clues they've collected to make a correct accusation and win the game. Gather friends and family for a game night they won't forget as they immerse themselves in this cinematic, single-play experience. This escape room game is for 1-6 players, ages 10+ and makes a perfect present for murder mystery fans.
We Also Recommend
18th June (Sunday) Magic the Gathering: The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Prerelease
17th June (Saturday) Magic the Gathering: The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Prerelease