For 1-4 players, ages 14+, playing time around 30-60 minutes.
Set in the world of Catacombs, in Catacombs Cubes players draft various "Tetris-like" wooden shapes from the quarry to race to build structures from blueprints. These completed buildings are added to the growing town of Stormtryne. The player who successfully builds the most structures wins. The game features a novel "cube-building mechanism".
The game features:
- Solo Mode included
- Enough components to support four players with the base game
- Features characters and places from the world of Catacombs
- Plenty of theme (not an abstract title)
- Different game modes (competitive vs passive)
- Two resources drafting mechanics included in the box (dice vs tiles)
We Also Recommend
The Lord of the Rings: Battle In Balin's Tomb - A Middle Earth Adventure Game (release date 4th December)