After the Bomb “Bonus” Edition Hardcover
After the Bomb® RPG “Bonus” Edition Hardcover
Create any type of intelligent, humanoid, mutant animal, from a turtle or raccoon to an elephant or lion. The RPG presents stats for 100+ mutant animals, plus rules for creating any mutant animal you can imagine, and each sourcebook offers dozens more.
Play your mutant animals as super-heroes, vigilantes, or mutants on the run in the Heroes Unlimited™, Ninjas & Superspies™, Heroes of the Megaverse® or Skraypers™ settings. Or as mutants or monsters in Nightbane®. (You could make a mutant animal the Nightbane’s Morphus!) In Palladium Fantasy® your mutant animal could be one of the forgotten archaic races, a visitor from another world, a creation of magic, or a monster. In Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, Phase World® and the Three Galaxies, The Mechanoids®, Aliens Unlimited™, Splicers® and similar RPGs, use the creation rules to make new D-Bees, aliens, mutants, or monsters. Or play in the AtB post-apocalyptic Earth setting that makes Planet of the Apes seem tame. Whatever the setting, playing anthropomorphic animal characters is a blast.
- 100+ mutant animal stats included.
- Mutant animal creation rules to mutate ANY animal.
- 52 Mutant Animal Powers.
- 33 Mutant Animal Psionic Powers.
- New Animal Chimeras and their abilities.
- New back story to the After the Bomb® world of mutants.
- The post-apocalyptic Earth setting of “After the Bomb” is just one use for your mutant animal heroes.
- A complete RPG written by Erick Wujcik. His last great work and a sometimes overlooked RPG masterpiece. These are the Mutant Animal Creation Rules you know and love, taken to new heights.
- Compatible with Heroes Unlimited™, Aliens Unlimited™, Nightbane®, N&S, Rifts® and any game setting where mutants or aliens are appropriate.
- 72 pages of “bonus” material includes the original After the Bomb® sourcebook and Yucatan Adventures from the old Game Shield.
- 296 pages (72 bonus pages) – Cat. No. 503HC. Also available as a 224 page softcover book (Cat. No. 503).