After the Bomb® Book Four: Mutants of the Yucatan™
Mutants of the Yucatan™ covers the wonders and horrors of the Yucatan Peninsula, that mysterious and exotic geographical flange just off the Gulf of Mexico. Includes mutant animals and insects, rampaging army ants, the enigmatic gene-molded cats, killer flamingos, the power of the Quantum, and the sinister Empire of Humanity.
* Over twenty new mutant animals peculiar to the Yucatan Peninsula (new types of snakes, bats, etc.).
* Absolutely grotesque mutant insects!
* Jungle tribes, nations of the Yucatan, adventures, and Aztec Land - the latest in theme amusement parks, built right before the Big Death (and it holds a secret the Empire of Humanity will kill for)!
* New weapons and equipment for the Empire of Humanity.
* Rules and scenarios governing lush tropical rain forests, gloomy swamps, and perilous jungles.
* 48 pages.
* Cat. No. 511, I.S.B.N. 0-916211-44-4