Adventure Presents: Tartarus Gate
Writers Grant Howitt & Chris Taylor (Heart, Spire, Honey Heist) join artist Pye Parr for a brand new game of sci-fi horror. Tartarus Gate is a complete RPG for up to seven players, designed to last three to four sessions, with the possibility to extend beyond into the world you’ve created. The game includes everything you need to play in person or online.
It’s the year 2130. You are an unpaid intern aboard the transport ship Charon, entrusted with shepherding cargo from Earth to the Tartarus Gate Waystation. Visual feeds with the lower decks have gone down. Something is moving. You’re six months’ travel from the nearest help. And you really need to impress your employer if you want to be made permanent.
Tartarus Gate includes:
• A twenty-four page fully illustrated adventure booklet.
• A separate pull-out section of supporting characters and antagonists for the GM.
• Six character sheets with pre-generated characters and relevant handouts.
• A four-page rules sheet containing the complete rules to the game.
• Two copies of various map handouts.
Note: you can access the Digital Asset Pack for this item via the Rebellion website: https://rebellionunplugged.com/product/tartarus-gate-rpg-additional-materials/