13th Age: The Crown Commands
The Crown Commands: Battle Scenes for Four Icons by Cal Moore offers icon-themed 13th Age Roleplaying Gameencounters for the Dwarf King, Elf Queen, Emperor, and Lich King. You’ll find challenging fights at all levels of play, packed with dangerous foes on terrifying terrain.
The Crown Commands includes:
- 40 illustrated and mapped battle scenes for the Dwarf King, Elf Queen, Emperor, and Lich King: one set of battles for each of the three tiers of play.
- New monsters and NPCs, including dwarf warriors, drow wizards, arena pit fighters, and owlbear cubs; along with new magic items to wield in battle.
- Story ideas for getting the PCs into the battle scene, and possible outcomes that result from their actions.
- Traps and terrain which make an exciting, challenging environment for PCs to face their foes.
- Simple options to increase or decrease the difficulty of a battle.
- Storylines that link each battle to the ones that come after, so you can take the PCs from one full heal-up to the next using only the battles in the set—with room to expand on these stories to fill multiple sessions of gameplay.
Battle Scenes are packed with ideas so that you can can incorporate them into your existing campaign, use them in a game when don’t have anything prepared; or when an icon relationship roll calls for a complication.