13th Age Bestiary 2 + complimentary PDF
This book comes with a free PDF version courtesy of the publisher in conjunction with the "Bits 'n' Mortar" scheme. A link from which the PDF can be downloaded will be emailed to the address you enter at the checkout once we have confirmed payment, which will normally be within 2 working days* of receipt of orders for products that are currently in stock. (*not including Sundays or UK national holidays). PLEASE NOTE - you will need to enter a valid email address at checkout in order to receive the PDF.
Fallen icons, apocalyptic fire giants, and a purple dragon who throws the best parties: welcome to 13th Age Bestiary 2!
More than 250 individual stat blocks appear in 51 entries, along with with story hooks, icon relationships, customizable campaign variants, and advice on creating exciting battles.
New monsters for your campaign include:
- The Gold King and the Forest that Walks, fallen icons who must be defeated by a blend of swords, spells, and campaign victories.
- A wizard bonded to their spellbook, a rogue bonded to their magic cloak, and other former heroes who took shortcuts to power by merging with their magic items.
- The Lich King’s covert undead propaganda force: the Cult of the Silver Hand.
- Fomorians, monstrous worshipers and children of the ancient chaos gods.
- Malatyne, the purple dragon whose entertainments are legendary—and the player characters might be the main attraction…
- Lions (temple); tigers (elemental and rakshasa); and owlbears (snowy and great horned).
Plus an appendix on using these monsters when playing 13th Age in Glorantha!