Orc Borg (Mörk Borg compatible, standalone) + complimentary PDF
By Grant Howitt and Rollin Kunz
The DERELICT is a great big beautiful trash rocket smashing through space and it is jam-packed with ORCS, generations upon generations of them, sporing and scrapping, building murderous idols to their mad gods, and praying for DOOM when the Derelict will crash into heaven and disgorge every dead-hard big-toothed bastard in a glorious green tide.
You are an orc, and you fight and kill and pray and scheme and tinker and howl for a place in heaven.
Here are some of the things featured in ORC BORG, to excite you:
- Everything you need to make a punch-obsessed weirdo desperately trying to accelerate the apocalypse
- A unique orc cyborg class called, ingeniously, the ORCBORG
- Rules for piloting, fighting and stealing legendary Big Robots such as BANG TEN THOUSAND, MASSIVE PROBLEM, and RUST BITCH
- Permanent injury and cybernetic replacement rules
- An actual theme tune
- Guidance for jamming existing maps into the Derelict to avoid doing any actual prep work
- Two new kinds of Power: distilled Technowizardry and yell-powered Orc Prayers
- A junk spaceship full of mad humans, demon-worshiping aliens and worse things besides to beat up
- Eight different musical genres including Trashcannon, Pianohammer and Drum Bastard