HeroQuest: Prophecy of Telor
Mysterious arcane forces are interfering with Mentor's magic. In this action-packed HeroQuest Prophecy of Telor expansion, return to the rich story of the HeroQuest board game. Traverse through 13 quests to reveal the secrets surrounding the Talisman of Lore and the prophecy of Telor! Though the wizard Melar vanished long ago, it is known that he had been experimenting with vile Dread magic—alas, in his disappearance, all that could be found was the Talisman of Lore. Playing as one of HeroQuest's brave heroes, you must enter the maze of Melar and put an end to whatever foul machinations are at play! Immerse yourself in the fantasy with 15 detailed miniatures, 14 beautifully illustrated game cards and quest book, and 6 dice. (Requires HeroQuest Game System to play. Sold separately.) This game has limitless replayability; build your own quests and stories. Gather friends together for an epic battle of good and evil. For 2-5 players, ages 14+.
- Now you can expand your HeroQuest Game System with this Prophecy of Telor Quest Pack, once only available as part of the HeroQuest: Haslab Mythic Tier package (Requires HeroQuest Game System to play. Sold separately.)
- Playing as the warlock hero, unveil the secrets behind the Talisman of Lore and defeat the evil wizard Melar! The 14 game cards and quest book feature artwork that immerses you in the perilous world
- This tabletop board game expansion comes with 15 finely detailed unpainted miniatures, including the warlock hero and fiery orange monster miniatures
- The Prophecy of Telor quest book, written by Stephen Baker, features 13 quests set in ancient locations filled with monsters, spells, and threatening obstacles at every turn
- Delve deeper into the HeroQuest world with this expansion pack that adds to the game’s replayability. Players can also create their own stories and design their own quests
- This HeroQuest expansion pack is an excellent gift for fans of cooperative games, fantasy board games, and adventure games. For 2-5 players, ages 14+
HeroQuest, Avalon Hill, and Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Includes quest book featuring 13 quests, 15 finely detailed miniatures, 14 game cards, and 6 dice.