Survive Space Attack!
Stronghold GamesFor 2-4 players, ages 8+, playing time around 45-60 minutes.
Welcome to the height of technology and comfort, the Space Station Atlantis! All the comfort of a five star hotel, mixed with the adventure of space travel. The station is filled with staff, entertainers and guests trying to enjoy their out-of-this-world vacation. But all of a sudden, the Atlantis comes under attack by aliens!
After getting the guests to safety, the crew rushes to escape. Some will find space on the limited escape pods, others will board fighters and attempt to destroy the aliens. The unlucky ones will have to trust in their space suits and float for it. But with the alien Warriors, Spawns, and Queens patrolling the space around the station, it will not be an easy trip!
Who will be able to jump to safety?
Survive: Space Attack! utilizes similar base mechanics to the best-selling game Survive: Escape From Atlantis! designed by Julian Courtland-Smith. However, Survive: Space Attack! has been reimagined and redesigned by Brian, Sydney, and Geoff Englestein, the designers of Space Cadets and Space Cadets: Dice Duel and the expansions for these games.
The additional features of the new Survive: Space Attack! include:
- Double-sided Game Board: enables a variety of starting setups each with its own challenges.
- New Fighter Ships: gives players the ability to capture and redeploy alien creatures.
- Laser Turrets: a new weapon system to defend the space station against the aliens.
- New Tile Abilities: new powers that are combinable, plus four different tile thicknesses for a 3-D look.
- New Alien Creature Powers: alien creatures may evolve to become even more powerful.