Pathfinder Adventure Path 112: The Whisper Out of Time (Strange Aeons 4 of 6)
With their memories once again intact, the adventurers continue their pursuit of Count Lowls. But first they must visit Cassomir, where they believe the wayward noble is meeting with an old associate, but find only danger in his absence. Next, they travel to Katheer, capital city of Qadira, to track down a blasphemous tome in a hidden library, only to discover Lowls has stolen the vile book. They then venture to the slave-trading city of Okeno to pick up the count's trail again and encounter the mysterious and alien entity that has been haunting their dreams. If they can't stop their crazed nemesis before his plans come to fruition, doom will come for all!
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Strange Aeons Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Whisper Out of Time," a Pathfinder adventure for 10th-level characters, by Richard Pett.
- A gazetteer of the dangerous slaver city of Okeno, by Richard Pett.
- A look into the inscrutable ways of the alien beings known as yithians, by Paris Crenshaw.
- A diva has a fateful meeting in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Jason Scott Aiken.
- A bestiary containing a new Great Old One and other loathsome monsters, by Ed Grabianowski, James Jacobs, Richard Pett, and Greg A. Vaughan.