Monsters & Other Childish Things: Bigger Bads + complimentary PDF
This book comes with a free PDF version courtesy of the publisher in conjunction with the "Bits 'n' Mortar" scheme. A link from which the PDF can be downloaded will be emailed to the address you enter at the checkout once we have confirmed payment, which will normally be within 2 working days* of receipt of orders for products that are currently in stock. (*not including Sundays or UK national holidays)Sourcebook for Monsters & Other Childish Things, from Arc Dream/Cubicle 7 Entertainment.
Bigger Bads is a new sourcebook for the multi-Ennie Award-nominated roleplaying game Monsters and Other Childish Things. Bigger Bads is written by Monsters creator Benjamin Baugh and illustrated by Robert Mansperger.
Bigger Bads introduces REALLY big monsters to the game, along with fun new rules options, new options for 'weird kids' with their own monstrous powers, a new campaign setting, and a ton (actually, a LOT of tons) of new antagonists.
Bigger Bads was sponsored directly by diehard fans of Monsters and Other Childish Things in a January 2010 fundraiser at Kickstarter.com. Thanks to their support we are proud to bring this fun book to game stores everywhere!
Bigger Bads features . . .
* New rules for HUGE monsters.
* New optional combat rules for kids and monsters.
* New 'weird kid' powers.
* New rules for making major hazards and disasters a part of the action.
* A new campaign setting, Go Go Monster Force Zeta!
* Loads of new antagonists! Corporate monster Levi A. Than . . . Mi-Go'Jirrah the mighty Fungus Lizard . . . Your (Hot) New Stepmom (from California) . . . and dozens more.
We Also Recommend
Paranoia - 'Red Clearance' Starter Set + complimentary PDF (expected in stock on 27th June)