Mindjammer: Transhuman Adventure in the Second Age of Space (for Traveller RPG) + complimentary PDF
This book comes with a free PDF version courtesy of the publisher in conjunction with the “Bits & Mortar“ scheme. A link from which the PDF can be downloaded will be emailed to the address you enter at the checkout once we have confirmed payment, which will normally be within 2 working days* of receipt of orders for products that are currently in stock. (*not including Sundays or UK national holidays). PLEASE NOTE - you will need to enter a valid email address at checkout in order to receive the PDF.
Explore a Brand New World of Transhuman Sci-Fi Roleplaying For Your TRAVELLER™ Game!
The Ennie Award-winning transhuman science-fiction RPG setting returns, in a brand new edition for use with the TRAVELLER roleplaying game!
This brand new 384-page hardback book includes:
• full rules for starships, organisations, and culture operations;
• detailed character cultures, genotypes, and new careers—play a sentient starship!
• new and innovative systems for describing planets, star systems, and alien life;
• deep setting material on the New Commonality of Humankind;
• rules for the Mindscape and virtual worlds;
• starmaps and planet descriptions, histories and background.
THE UNIVERSE AWAITS!
Never has there been a greater time of opportunity. The universe is in flux, and for the first time in ten thousand years no one knows what the future will bring. Charge your blaster, thoughtcast your orders to the starship sentience, and fire up the planing engines. Come and defend the light of humanity's greatest civilisation as it spreads to the stars!
Requires the use of the Traveller™ Core Rulebook. High Guard and the Central Supply Catalogue are also recommended.
"Mindjammer is one of the best original science fiction settings to be created in the contemporary era" Full review over at ENWorld