Magic The Gathering: Jumpstart Booster
Jumpstart takes the best parts of limited and constructed Magic and fuses them into a dynamic, innovative play experience. Grab two boosters, shuffle them together, and you’re ready to go!
Each Jumpstart booster includes 20 cards. All 20 cards fit a theme, and most themes have multiple variations—enough to make 121 possible 20-card lists inside any given pack. Lands are included, so two packs are all you need to start battling.
Jumpstart: Key Features
- Some of the basic lands show off magnificent art, printed here for the first time.
- One in three boosters includes an extra rare.
- It's loaded with reprints—almost 500 of them.
- Jumpstart introduces 37 cards to the game.
- It's closely tied to Core Set 2021—they share a lot of content—but Jumpstart is a stand-alone product.
- All cards are legal in Eternal formats (Legacy, Vintage, Commander)
- Some extra-special "Mythic Rare" themes have only one possible card list.
- 1 Pack Summary card
- 20 cards based on one of 46 mechanical or archetype synergies
We Also Recommend
The Lord of the Rings: Battle In Balin's Tomb - A Middle Earth Adventure Game (release date 4th December)