Back from the grave comes a new edition of Underground Games classic horror RPG, Blood! Appropriately enough rewritten and reconfigured by Postmortem Studios.
The new edition holds over '150' pages of blood, gore, violence, psychopaths, insanity, zombies, vampires, chainsaws, belt sanders, gratuitous injuries and other material to help you create a suitably nasty atmosphere for any type of horror game.
* Gritty and deadly percentile system to evoke the harsh brutality and fetished violence of the genre..
* Over 25 maim-worthy critical hit tables.
* Statistics for household items, tools and many other unconventional items to be used as weapons - almost '400' of them.
* Almost '30' different profession templates, and rules for your own.
* Rules for insanity, exhaustion and bleeding.
* Over '90' skills.
* Fantastic art by Gavin Hargest, Darkzel, Bradley K McDevitt and Paul Campion.
Blood! is the unashamed and unflinching horror game for the horror afficiando who wishes to recreate the visceral, stomach-churning horror of the video-nasties of the 70s and 80s as well as their more modern imitators.
You will die, but you will enjoy it.
We Also Recommend
Dungeons & Dragons: Adventure Grid - Pre-Order Special Price! - Expected release date 17th October 2017
5th Edition Fantasy: A7 - Beneath the Despairing Stone (expected in stock on 22nd August)
Numenera: Jade Colossus - Ruins of the Prior Worlds (release date 23rd August)
Traveller: Reach Adventure 4 - The Last Flight of the Amuar (expected in stock on 22nd August)