Battle of Monmouth
Clash of Arms Games continues the highest standards in wargame design and production with 'The Battle of Monmouth'. Volume VI in the acclaimed Battles from the Age of Reason series, this is the second game to explore the battlefields of the American Revolution.
'The Battle of Monmouth' explores the fateful events of June 28, 1778 when the Continental Army led by George Washington attacked Sir Henry Clinton's British and Hessian column as it withdrew from Philadelphia and retreated across New Jersey to New York...an event that signalled the tide had turned in the war.
Four scenarios explore this dramatic situation:
* Lee's Repulse;
* Washington's Stand;
* The Battle of Monmouth Courthouse (the entire engagement);
* and The General Engagement - a 'what if' exploration of a possible second day of battle.
* 2nd Edition Standard Series Rules booklet;
* Exclusive Rules booklet containing Special Rules, Scenarios and Historical Commentary;
* Two 22' x 34' full color, period-style maps;
* Over 400 counters, both full color and black & white;
* American and British Unit Rosters;
* Cardstock charts & tables;
* Two 10-sided dice.