Adventures in Middle Earth: Loremaster's Guide + complimentary PDF
This book comes with a free PDF version courtesy of the publisher in conjunction with the “Bits 'n' Mortar“ scheme. A link from which the PDF can be downloaded will be emailed to the address you enter at the checkout once we have confirmed payment, which will normally be within 2 working days* of receipt of orders for products that are currently in stock. (*not including Sundays or UK national holidays). PLEASE NOTE - you will need to enter a valid email address at checkout in order to receive the PDF.
Packed full of advice and ideas to help make your Adventures in Middle-earth 5e games awesome, the Loremaster's Guide brings you:
- swathes of invaluable setting information brings Middle-earth to life
- a Middle-earth bestiary detailing the enemies arrayed against your heroes
- fights that feel like those in the books
- advice on creating and running Middle-earth adventures and campaigns
- expanded rules and options for Journeys, Audiences, the Fellowship Phase, character creation, multi-classing and more!
All pre-orders come with a free PDF.
Hardcover, 160 pages, full colour
We Also Recommend
RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha - Hardcover + complimentary PDF (in stock now)
Pathfinder Flip-Tiles: Forest Perils Expansion (release date 17th October)
Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Ancient Dungeon (release date 17th October)