Adventures in Middle Earth: The Road Goes Ever On + complimentary PDF
This book comes with a free PDF version courtesy of the publisher in conjunction with the “Bits & Mortar“ scheme. A link from which the PDF can be downloaded will be emailed to the address you enter at the checkout once we have confirmed payment, which will normally be within 2 working days* of receipt of orders for products that are currently in stock. (*not including Sundays or UK national holidays). PLEASE NOTE - you will need to enter a valid email address at checkout in order to receive the PDF.
The Road Goes Ever On is a set of four, double sided, large format maps covering the greater part of known Middle-earth: Eriador, Wilderland, Rohan and Gondor/Mordor. With Player maps and hexed Loremaster maps, these provide an invaluable play aid for planning your Adventures in Middle-earth journeys.
Also included is a 32-page supplement, packed with ideas, new rules and guidance, which includes:
• Extra inspiration for Journey Events and the wonders of Middle-earth
• Helpful tables to generate and inspire encounters
• A generation system for Middle-earth ruins
• A selection of pre-made monster groups to drop into your Journeys
• Battle maps for camp sites
• A new optional system for awarding XP to those characters who chose to evade combat
• Details on places to stay
• Guidance for awarding XP on the road
• Dooms of Departure and Oaths of Return