1866 Grand Tactical Rules For The Austro-Prussian War
1866 - 1866 is development of the popular 1870 and 1859/64 rules tailored specifically for the Austro-Prussian War, including the Bohemian, German and Italian theaters.
- Designed for fast, accurate resolution of battles with minimal tables (3) and modifiers.
- Includes three different scales for battles involving several corps per side down to regimental level engagements.
- Streamlined turn sequence; simple, proven command and control system; straightforward combat resolution.
- Four-sided cheat sheet included, for two different game scales.
- Suitable for 6mm, 10mm and 15mm basing systems; 1 inch = 100m; 1 turn =30 minutes.
- Includes 14 historical battle scenarios (8 in Bohemia, 5 in Germany and 1 in Italy), each with several historical variants.
- Extensive historical notes, military chronology, and complete Orders of Battle for entire war.
- Annotated bibliography of over 75 entries.