Pathfinder Adventure Path #129: Twilight Child (War for the Crown 3 of 6) - reduced price*
35th Anniversary Sale
We'll be increasing the discount on all sale goods by an additional 1% every week until the weekend of our 35th birthday (29th August) - the closer to the date, the bigger the discount!
* Please note: sale stock is held at our shop but is not typically on display. If you wish to purchase an item in store, please let us know you are interested in these items and give us time to fetch your items from our stock room.
The Worst in Others
Dark shadows haunt the trade city of Yanmass, spreading chaos even as the city's leaders debate which royal heir to support in the growing civil war. Their soldiers are vanishing, bandits attack without fear, and a mysterious plague of nightmares rattles the populace—are these troubles random, or part of a larger conspiracy? And what role do the mysterious Twilight Child and the cultlike following he has attracted play in the chaos?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continue the War for the Crown Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Twilight Child," a Pathfinder adventure for 7th-level characters, by Ron Lundeen.
- A gazetteer of the city of Yanmass, the caravan hub of northern Taldor catering to travelers from across two continents, by Ron Lundeen.
- An ecology of the mysterious and bureaucratic servants of death known as psychopomps, by F. Wesley Schneider.
- A thoughtful exploration of resurrection, the strange role it plays in the world of Golarion, and how the various gods react to this violation of the natural order, by Patchen Mortimer.
- A collection of strange beasts that roam the Whistling Plains, from the thieving grassling to the explosive bloodplate burster, by Ron Lundeen, Andrew Mullen, Richard Pett, and David Schwartz.