Pathfinder Adventure Path #128: Songbird, Scion, Saboteur (War for the Crown 2 of 6) - reduced price*
35th Anniversary Sale
We'll be increasing the discount on all sale goods by an additional 1% every week until the weekend of our 35th birthday (29th August) - the closer to the date, the bigger the discount!
* Please note: sale stock is held at our shop but is not typically on display. If you wish to purchase an item in store, please let us know you are interested in these items and give us time to fetch your items from our stock room.
Worn With Woe I Be
The county of Meratt is Taldor in a microcosm: a once-glorious land left to decay by negligent nobles. But to help secure Princess Eutropia's bid for the throne, bold adventurers must now infiltrate her ancestral homeland and overthrow the corrupt Count Lotheed from within, gaining allies and solving problems left to fester far too long. Can they play idle noble by day and hero by night well enough to reverse the county's fortunes, or will the weight of history's sins be too crushing a burden?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the War for the Crown Adventure Path and includes:
- "Songbird, Scion, Saboteur," a Pathfinder adventure for 4th-level characters, by Crystal Frasier and Richard Pett.
- A gazetteer of the county of Meratt, a once-glorious country landscape rotting from within, by Amanda Hamon Kunz.
- A cult of personality subsystem so PCs can cultivate their public images and put their renown to work for their benefit, by Linda Zayas-Palmer.
- New rules for relics: magic items empowered by powerful historical events and improved by feeding their purpose, by Logan Bonner.
- A bestiary of monsters ranging from the spell-retrieving galluvix to the eyeball-plucking lamp blighter, by Tim Akers, Brian Duckwitz, Troy Lavallee, and Patchen Mortimer.