Hordes: Legion of Everblight - reduced price*
35th Anniversary Sale
We'll be increasing the discount on all sale goods by an additional 1% every week until the weekend of our 35th birthday (29th August) - the closer to the date, the bigger the discount!
* Please note: sale stock is held at our shop but is not typically on display. If you wish to purchase an item in store, please let us know you are interested in these items and give us time to fetch your items from our stock room.
Adapt and Survive
Whether fighting for their own agenda or offering assistance to others, minions possess unique skills that can be used to turn the tide of battle. As war continues to embroil these tribal cultures into a desperate fight for survival, new and more dangerous beings emerge from the darkness of the wilds. From bloodthirsty gatormen and savage and unruly farrow to the few brave adventurers who blur the lines between the civilized and wild worlds, generals can find minions to suit any battlefield role.
Whether you field minions as faction reinforcements or as their own army, Forces of HORDES: Minions contains everything you need to deploy these savage tribes in battle, featuring:
• Complete faction rules and profiles for using all current Minion models in HORDES Mk II.
• New troops to bring to the fight, including all-new warlocks and warbeasts.
• An in-depth look at the history and structure of the various minion cultures.
• A painting and modeling guide to help you ready your forces for battle.
• Minion Theme Force lists and rules, which allow you to create armies based on specialized tribes found in the HORDES world.
Let Loose the Minions of War!
We Also Recommend
Wrath & Glory Wrath Deck (55-Card Deck) Warhammer 40000 Roleplay - reduced price*