Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Faiths of Golarion - reduced price*
35th Anniversary Sale
We'll be increasing the discount on all sale goods by an additional 1% every week until the weekend of our 35th birthday (29th August) - the closer to the date, the bigger the discount!
* Please note: sale stock is held at our shop but is not typically on display. If you wish to purchase an item in store, please let us know you are interested in these items and give us time to fetch your items from our stock room.
Who Do You Believe In?
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Faiths of Golarion reveals the histories, dogmas, and practices of 10 influential deities venerated outside of the major cultures of the Inner Sea! Enrich your campaign with new divine lore, including:
- A look at three of Tian Xia's most commonly worshipped deities: Hei Feng, the Duke of Thunder; Tsukiyo, the Prince of the Moon; and Shizuru, the Empress of Heaven.
- Details on major gods from far outside of the Inner Sea of Golarion, from Gruhastha, the Keeper of Vudra, to Grandmother Spider of the Shackles and southern Garund, to the Razatlani goddess Kazutal.
- Gods of non-human peoples, including the dwarven death god Magrim, the elven hunter Ketephys, the lucky halfling Chaldira, and the gnome gambler Nivi Rhombodazzle.
- Obediences and divine boons that can empower the followers of each divinity, especially those with levels in prestige classes devoted to their faith.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Faiths of Golarion is intended for use with the Pathfinder campaign setting, but it can be easily adapted to any fantasy world.