Everyman (Champions sourcebook) - reduced price*
35th Anniversary Sale
We'll be increasing the discount on all sale goods by an additional 1% every week until the weekend of our 35th birthday (29th August) - the closer to the date, the bigger the discount!
* Please note: sale stock is held at our shop but is not typically on display. If you wish to purchase an item in store, please let us know you are interested in these items and give us time to fetch your items from our stock room.
Even in a world of superhumans, there’s more to life than people with unusual powers. But even though the average Joe or Jane can’t fly or throw cars around like baseballs they can still provide your campaign with intriguing depth, roleplaying opportunities, and adventure hooks.
Everyman presents dozens of these interesting “normal” individuals for use in your campaign as Dependent NPCs, Hunteds, Rivals, Followers, Contacts, or just people for your characters to interact with. They’re organized into seven chapters:
- At The Office (bosses, co-workers, and other office folk)
- In The Media (reporters, website operators, publishers, and more)
- Law And Order (cops, judges, and other justice system personnel)
- On Campus (students, teachers, mad scientists, and beyond)
- My Life As A Hero (people who work for or with superheroes)
- My Life As A Villain (people particularly associated with supervillains)
- Among The Multitudes (everyone else)
- The final chapter is a separate GM’s Vault section for “GM only” information so players can use the book without learning any of the secrets the GM plans to create adventures around.
Liven up your character or your campaign with Everyman!
We Also Recommend
Wrath & Glory Wrath Deck (55-Card Deck) Warhammer 40000 Roleplay - reduced price*