Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Power Behind the Throne - Enemy Within Campaign Director's Cut Volume 3 Collector's Edition - pre-order (physical book expected Q2 2021; PDF available now)
PDF available now - physical book expected Q2 2021.
At the appointed time, we shall rise from our secret places and thrown down the towns and cities of the Empire. Chaos will cover this land, and we, the Chosen Servants, shall be exalted in HIS eyes. Hail to Tzeentch, Changer of the Ways! Njawrr’thakh ‘Lzimbarr Tzeentch!’
The Enemy Within Collector’s Edition contains the revised and updated Director’s Cut of one of the most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written. The beautifully finished, exclusive Collector’s Edition set includes Power Behind the Throne and the Companion presented in a slipcase featuring the artwork from the standard editions.
The white elements of the design are imprinted in silver foil – items such as the borders, skulls, the grasping arms of the dead, and so on will have a really vibrant finish.
The printed elements have been kept to a minimum tonal palette in keeping with WFRP’s distinct style, and will have a Spot UV finish layered over them, so they’ll have something of a special finish as well.
As with Volume 1&2, the books are case bound, with a few extra little surprises tucked in that we won’t spoil here. We really enjoy creating these Collector’s Editions, and know that they’ll take pride of place on our own bookshelves for years to come as well.
Welcome to part three of the revised and updated Director’s Cut of the Enemy Within, one of the most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written!
Power Behind the Throne, arguably the best WFRP adventure ever written, carries on from where Death of the Reik left off, taking your brave heroes from Altdorf to the city of Middenheim, a towering city-state in the north of the Empire where trouble brews and a play for power is made.
Power Behind the Throne Includes:
- The next adventure of the Enemy Within campaign: Power Behind the Throne, which is revised and updated by Graeme Davis, legendary WFRP author, and one of the original writers of the campaign. This adventure is significantly expanded, making it the largest adventure so far in the Enemy Within campaign, and an unmissable experience for any roleplaying fan.
- A wide selection of ‘Grognard Boxes’ that add entirely new ways to play through the adventures, ensuring even those who have played the Enemy Within campaign before will find Power Behind the Throne fresh and new.
The Enemy Within is the campaign all roleplayers should play at least once in their lives, making Power Behind the Throne an essential purchase for all gamers.
The Power Behind the Throne Companion is the third of our five-part series of companion volumes to the Enemy Within campaign. It is packed with supplementary material to not only expand Power Behind the Throne but also support any WFRP games set in the Empire.
Power Behind the Throne Companion Includes:
- Guest Commentaries: A eulogy to the incomparable Carl Sargent, the original author of Power Behind the Throne, and a commentary from Derrick Norton, the original developer of the 1st edition.
- Deleted Scenes: The Graf’s Garden Party, The Wine of Madness, Watch the Birdie, and Down Among Deadmen, each offering updated and expanded scenes.
- The Ritual: An adventure that foreshadows the worst of what’s to come in the Enemy Within part 4, The Horned Rat!
- Flying Death Skulls: A new updated adventure based upon Carl Sargant’s WFRP 1st edition adventure The Grapes of Wrath.
- The Cult of Ulric: A close examination of the most influential cult in the north of the Empire.
- Familiar Faces: A guide to bringing NPCs from earlier in the campaign back into your adventures.
- The Jade Sceptre: A GM’s Guide: complete breakdown of the Jade Sceptre, one of the largest Slaanesh cults of the Empire,
- An entirely new selection of major NPCs to add to the Power Behind the Throne, or any adventure in Middenheim.
- Golthog the Ogre: An expanded and updated version
- The Changeling: How to use the sinister Tzeentch Daemon, the Changeling, in your games – it can completely change the Enemy Within campaign!
We Also Recommend
Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft - pre-order (expected 18 May 2021)
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Director's Cut Vol. 2: Death on the Reik + complimentary PDF - pre-order (PDF available now, physical books to be confirmed)
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Director's Cut Vol. 2: Death on the Reik Companion + complimentary PDF - pre-order (PDF available now, physical books to be confirmed)
Magic The Gathering: Strixhaven School of Mages Commander Deck (Pre-Order: release date 23 April)