Wrath & Glory: Church of Steel - Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay + complimentary PDF - pre-order
Vehicular mayhem in the 41st Millennium
Unveil the mysteries of the Machine Spirit and unleash the massive power of machines of war with Church of Steel, a comprehensive guide to vehicles in Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory. Church of Steel contains rules for more than 80 vehicles from the diverse Factions of the 41st Millennium, and narrative-focused rules for running them in your games.
Take to the Mechanicus workshop to customise your engines of destruction with a panoply of weapons and upgrades, including examinations of Machine Spirits that reside within vehicles of the Imperium. Build a unique history for your venerable vehicle and travel the harsh wastes of the Gilead System with story building travel rules.
Church of Steel includes:
- A detailed exploration of the Adeptus Mechanicus and the Machine Cult in the Gilead System, as well as the reverence other factions have for their vehicles.
- Rules for customising a vehicle’s appearance and quirks, as well as building a rich history of its exploits.
- Information on the nature of Machine Spirits in Imperial vehicles as well as how xenos species view their own vehicles..
- Guidance for incorporating travel into your games, from treks across planetary wasteland to journeys through massive hive cities.
- Rules for vehicle actions, interactions, and complications in and out of combat
- Customisation options for upgrading vehicle performance, adding new wargear, and installing new weapons.
- Stats for over a hundred vehicles from tanks, to troop carriers, to personal flyers, including a section on Necron vehicles and the mysterious living metal necrodermis.
- Rules for vehicular weaponry and wargear, including massive battle cannons, deadly melee weapons, and powerful means of protection.
We Also Recommend
Pathfinder RPG Book of the Dead Pocket Edition - pre-order (expected May/June)
Magic: the Gathering - Commander Legends Baldur's Gate Draft Booster - pre-order (release date 10th June)