Magic The Gathering: Kaldheim Set Booster (release date 5-7 February, pre-release weekend 29-31 January)
eturning from Zendikar Rising, Set Boosters are designed for those times when you just want to have fun opening a pack of cards. They are a joy to look through from start to finish and contain a guaranteed foil and up to four rares and/or mythic rares. Here's what you'll find inside:
- 1 Snow land (basic or dual land, possibly foil)
- 1 Rare or mythic rare (can be showcase or borderless)
- 1 Snow common or uncommon, showcase uncommon, or exclusive rare (see below)
- 1 Foil card of any rarity (can be showcase or borderless)
- 1 Non-foil card of any rarity (can be showcase or borderless)
- 7 Commons and uncommons
- 1 Art card (1 in 20 are foil-stamped)
- 1 Ad card or card from The List
For the first time, Kaldheim contains 20 cards (5 rares, 15 uncommons) that can be found exclusively in Set Boosters and Theme Boosters (you can also find the rares in Collector Boosters, and a handful are included in Commander decks). These cards are geared for casual play but are 100% legal in Standard.
Set Boosters are available individually or in booster displays of 30 packs. Each display purchase is eligible for one of the awesome foil Buy-a-Box promos (subject to availability):
Realmwalker is available normally in boosters, but this art is exclusive to this promo.
We Also Recommend
Final Fantasy Multiplayer Challenge Boss Deck - Chaos (release date 5th March)